Microsoft Imagine Academy
Microsoft Imagine Academy is an annual subscription providing curriculum and resources for academic institutions to train and certify their educators and students on Microsoft products and technologies in three areas of study: Computer Science, IT Infrastructure, and Productivity. The Microsoft Imagine Academy member site includes access to Microsoft Official Academic Courses, online learning, educator development, and marketing resources to promote their institution.
Tell your customers to join the more than 16,000 Microsoft Imagine Academy members in more than 150 countries worldwide!
Certification validates an individual’s expertise in a specific technology, provides global recognition of those skills to potential employers, and helps people earn the best salaries.
The learning resources provided through the Microsoft Imagine Academy map to Microsoft Certification. Sell them together as a great learning solution!
- Microsoft Office Specialist/Expert/Master: MOS certification is the recognized standard for Microsoft Office skills.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): MTA measures mastery of core concepts in software development and information technology. Supports learning in computer science and IT infrastructure.
- Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP): MCPs demonstrate expertise as IT Professionals in infrastructure and software development. Combinations of MCP exams are required for more advanced certifications.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): MCSA certifies core IT competencies for a sustainable career in technology and is a prerequisite for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): MCSE and MCSD certifications are the global standards for IT excellence and distinguish individuals with deep technological expertise and the ability to build solutions across technologies.
Increase your deal size with the Microsoft Imagine Academy and Microsoft Certifications SKUs that can be attached to a new or renewing Academic agreement.
Find the localized Factsheets in 10 languages. Click the zip file below to download them.
Increase your deal size and earn an incentive by driving sales of Microsoft Imagine Academy through Open Value Subscription – Education Solutions (OVS-ES) and Open Academic Licenses (Open). This incentive is available to all subsidiaries including the United States. Utilize all these resources to engage your AEP community and start driving sales today.
For further details on the Microsoft Imagine Academy Incentive, contact your local Distributor PSE who can work with the Microsoft Learning Academic Area Lead.